This notice explains how InfoCredit Services Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 providing credit related solutions under the Brand name hereinafter referred to as “CreditVidya” collects, handles, uses and discloses Personal Information collected from you.
CreditVidya’s information handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure they comply with the “Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011” under Section 43A of the Indian Information Technology (Amendment) Act, 2008 as well as any other applicable laws or regulations.
By accessing or using CreditVidya’s services, you agree to this privacy notice.
All references to you/your shall mean the individual providing Personal or Sensitive Personal Information to CreditVidya.
- Customer means the organization using the products and services of CreditVidya.
- Personal Information is information that is related to you and is capable of identifying you. This includes but not limited to, your name, email id, address, phone number, PAN number, Aadhaar Id, IP addresses, device identifiers, location identifiers, etc.
- Sensitive Personal Information means a special category within the above defined Personal Information which pertains to your biometric information; passwords; financial information; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation and medical records & history.
Any of the above information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Information for these purposes.
CreditVidya collects Personal Information from you in two ways:
- Personal Information collected directly from you – When you use CreditVidya’s services. This also includes the Personal Information collected by CreditVidya when you use CreditVidya’s application(s).
- Personal Information collected indirectly from you – When your information is provided by CreditVidya’s customers or other third parties or is available publicly.
Information Purpose and Usage:
CreditVidya uses the collected Personal Information for:
- Providing its products and/or services to you – either directly or via one of CreditVidya’s customers, and
- Improving and enhancing its products and services
CreditVidya retains and uses your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) and use(s) specified in the ‘Information Purpose and Usage’ section of this Privacy Notice.
CreditVidya shall, on need basis, use or share the Personal Information for marketing, advertising, or profiling purpose(s) with your prior consent.
CreditVidya shall provide you an option, to not provide your Personal Information prior to the collection, when Personal Information is directly collected from you. In such case, CreditVidya shall have the option not to provide its service(s) for which the Personal Information was required.
When Personal Information is directly collected from you, CreditVidya shall not disclose any Personal Information about you to third parties. Exception to this is when such disclosure has been consented by you or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of any legal and/or law enforcement obligations. CreditVidya shall do so after following necessary due processes
CreditVidya shall make every effort, where possible, that such mandated disclosures are communicated to you.
Access and Correction:
CreditVidya shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information provided by you at the time of collection. When Personal Information is directly collected from you, CreditVidya or its representative shall provide an option to you to communicate any change or correction to the Personal Information that you have provided to CreditVidya and ensure that any Personal Information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
CreditVidya is committed to protect the security of your Personal Information in its custody. CreditVidya uses encryption for transmission and storage of your Personal Information. CreditVidya takes reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion.
When CreditVidya uses contracted third parties to provide services, CreditVidya requires them to protect the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information they receive.
CreditVidya may transfer your Personal Information to its contracted third parties if it is found necessary for provision of any of its services.
CreditVidya may transfer, store or process your Personal Information outside India if required for the provision of its services.
Notification of Changes:
CreditVidya reserves the right to amend its Privacy notice at any time. Any such amendment will be posted on the website. If, at any point, CreditVidya decides to use Personal Information for a purpose different from that stated at the time of its collection, CreditVidya shall notify you and obtain appropriate consent where required.
Queries and Complaints:
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, you could reach CreditVidya at:
1B GNR’s RV INSIGNIA,
Above HDFC BANK, Image Gardens Rd,
Silicon Valley, Madhapur
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081
CreditVidya will do its best to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible.